Is the torch windproof?
Can I adjust the flame?
- Yes! There is an adjustable setting on the bottom of the lighter. Note: The lighter will not light on the lowest setting, as there is no butane pressure on this setting.
What type of gas does it use?
- Butane fuel. You can get butane at your nearest smoke shop or on Amazon.
Do I need a special connector to fill my torch?
- Not at all! You just need to purchase the correct size like this Ronson butane cannister.
Why doesn’t it come with fuel?
- Due to USPS safety regulations we cannot send them prefilled.
Can I get more coasters?
- Yes! We sell additional coasters under accessories.
How do I fill my lighter?
- Drain all existing fuel. Refill the lighter though refill valve. Fuel for 10-15 seconds.
My torch isn’t lighting, what should I do?
- Check to make sure the lighter has fuel. Ensure that the lighter is not on the lowest setting as there is no butane pressure on this setting. If it still doesn’t light send us an email at email@example.com